Stockbridge Furnace Repair
Did you know that the Stockbridge area receives over 40 inches of snow annually? If this weren’t enough, temperatures can drop into dangerously low levels and are often accompanied by sub zero wind chill factors. A functioning furnace system is vital to keeping your home and family safe and comfortable during these bitterly cold months.
Our certified Applegate Home Comfort technicians are all highly trained with decades of experience in the HVAC industry. A furnace is a complicated appliance that needs regular maintenance to function properly and efficiently. In this article, we will discuss what you can expect during your yearly furnace tune-up.
Our Certified Furnace Inspection
While there is no industry standard of services performed during a routine tune-up, there are certain things you can expect our technicians to look at and to be “standard” with Applegate.
- Venting systems and ductwork will be checked for blockage or leakage. This includes both outside termination and inside connections.
- Combustion gases will be compared to unit specs.
- We ensure blower access door has airtight seal.
- We check fresh air intakes for any blockages.
- We ensure heat exchanger is free of rust and corrosion.
- The burner is checked for correct ignition, burner flame and flame sense.
- Drainage is checked for leaks or blockage. We then clean condensate drain and trap. and finally, replace the water.
- We clean blower wheel and check for debris.
- We will then conduct blower amp draw testing and check against unit specs.
- Existing wiring is checked for corrosion and wear.
- And finally, we will inspect and change filter, if needed.
When your furnace is properly maintained, it will increase the comfort and efficiency of your home with less energy output. That will translate into lower energy bills and better overall longevity of your furnace. If you are unsure when the last seasonal check-up was performed on your unit, give us a call at 517-337-7700 or fill out this online form we can help!
Schedule Your Annual Repair Tune-up Today!
Since 1952, Applegate Home Comfort has provided comprehensive furnace repair and maintenance solutions for the Stockbridge area. With a 98% customer satisfaction rating, we have earned the trust of the community and our customers. We strive to provide superior service while maintaining affordable prices. To schedule your appointment call 517-337-7700 or fill out this online form **.