Perry Furnace Repair
With temperatures that can dip into the teens and over 40 inches of snow annually, Perry residents are no strangers to extreme weather. The health of your family and safety of your home depends on a functioning furnace. How do you, as a home or business owner, ensure your furnace is running at peak capacity?
Our technicians have decades of experience repairing and installing furnaces for the residents of Brighton. With our 98% customer satisfaction rating, we are sure you’ll be happy with your experience with our company. These technicians have compiled a list of signs that your system needs attention.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
It can be difficult to know when to call a furnace repairman and when the things you’re noticing are normal. We’ve put together this list of common complaints we see with Perry resident:
- You haven’t maintained or serviced your unit in over a year. Yearly tune-ups are vital to maintaining the health and longevity of your furnace.
- Water is pooling around or near your furnace. Normally caused by a clogged condensation line, this can shut down your entire unit. Call us immediately at 517-337-7700 if you notice any water.
- Your utility bill rises unexpectedly. The average utility bill in the Perry area is $94.50. If your bill seems higher than this or you unexpectedly see a huge jump from one month to the next, we recommend having a technician check your unit. It is quite possible a simple repair could save you hundreds of dollars in unnecessary heating bills. To schedule your appointment call 517-337-7700 or fill out this online form **.
- Frequent or almost constant cycling. If your unit is kicking on and off constantly, this is a sign that your furnace is over-cycling. Call our highly trained technicians today at 517-337-7700.
- Your unit is too old. A high quality furnace should last around 15 years, depending on its maintenance record. If you suspect your furnace is older than this, give us a call for our obligation free estimate for replacement.
Don’t let these small, seemingly insignificant, issues become larger, much more expensive problems down the road. As the leading furnace repair company in Michigan, we have built our reputation on honesty and integrity. We will give you honest answers and affordable solutions to your heating system issues.
Call for Your Free Estimate Today!
Waiting until your furnace fails will only result in exponentially larger repair bills and risk the safety and comfort of your family. Applegate Home Comfort has been serving the people of Perry since 1952. With our 98% customer satisfaction rating, we have earned the trust of the community. Don’t let extreme weather catch you off guard, prepare your home today. Call Applegate Home Comfort at 517-337-7700 today or fill out this online form **!