St. Johns Furnace Repair
With an average temperature of 26 degrees and between 30” and 312” of snow annually, weather in the St. Johns area can certainly be characterized as extreme. Keeping your furnace functioning at its peak capacity becomes crucial for the health and safety of your family and home. With so many HVAC companies out there, how do choose the right one? Let’s talk about some of the ways your can protect yourself from choosing the wrong company.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Repaired
It can be difficult to know when to call a furnace repairman and when the things you’re noticing are normal. We’ve put together this list of common complaints we see with Michigan residents who need furnace repair/maintenance:
- You haven’t maintained or serviced your unit in over a year. Yearly tune-ups are vital to maintaining the health and longevity of your furnace.
- Water is pooling around or near your furnace. Normally caused by a clogged condensation line, this can shut down your entire unit. Call us immediately at 517-337-7700 if you notice any water.
- Your utility bill rises unexpectedly. The average utility bill in Michigan is $94.50. If your bill seems higher than this or you unexpectedly see a huge jump from one month to the next, we recommend having a technician assess your unit. It is quite possible a simple repair could save you hundreds in unnecessary heating bills. To schedule your appointment call 517-337-7700 or fill out this online form **.
- Frequent or almost constant cycling. If your unit is kicking in and off constantly, this is a sign that your furnace is over-cycling. Call our highly trained technicians today at 517-337-7700.
- Your unit is too old. A high quality furnace should last around 15 years, depending on its maintenance record. Here is a little more information about furnace cost and replacement.
It is always more expensive, not to mention stressful, to wait for small issues to become larger ones. At Applegate Home Comfort, we have built our success on honesty and integrity. We will give you honest answers and affordable solutions to your furnace issues.
Schedule Your Tune-up Today!
Don’t put the health and safety of your home and loved ones at stake, schedule your obligation free consultation today. Applegate has been serving Michigan communities like St. Johns, since 1952. We strive to provide superior service while maintaining affordable prices. To schedule your appointment call 517-337-7700 or fill out this online form **