Furnace Repair in Grand Ledge
Applegate Home Comfort has been repairing furnaces in Grand Ledge and surrounding areas since 1952. As such, if you’re in need of furnace repair in the area, you can rest assured seeking repair from our experts. The cold winters in Michigan can put a lot of strain on your furnace, and as such, it’s important as a Grand Ledge homeowner to understand the common issues that arise with furnaces. Take a look below to see some of these common repair issues.
Common Furnace Problems
Even the best furnaces are subject to complication over the time. With regular maintenance and inspections, you can generally keep these repairs minor. But if you ignore even minor complications with your furnace, they can create the need for major repairs. Here are some common furnace issues that might arise in your Grand Ledge home:
- Dirty air filters
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Mechanical wear and tear
- Pilot light complications
Warning Signs of a Dysfunctional Furnace
Many of the issues above can be prevented with regular maintenance and inspections. But that’s not always enough to ensure your furnace is working properly when it matters most. As a Grand Ledge homeowner, it can be beneficial to know the warning signs of a problematic furnace so you can keep your home comfortable and avoid unnecessary heating costs:
- Higher Energy Bills: If there’s a considerable spike in your heating costs, there’s a good chance something is wrong with your furnace. If so, it’s important to seek out maintenance or repair as soon as possible so you can bring your heating costs back to normal.
- Aging Unit: Most furnaces are built to last, but no furnace is able to function properly for decades on end. If you have an older furnace that requires a great deal of maintenance and repair, it might be worth considering a new unit for your Grand Ledge home.
- Unusual Noises: If you suspect something might be wrong with your furnace, listen for unusual sounds that might point to a complication that needs repair.
Furnace Repair with Applegate
If you’re seeking furnace inspection in Mason, contact Applegate today! You can also call us at 517-337-7700.