Furnace Repair in Bath, Michigan
Midwestern cities, like Bath, Michigan, are prone to heavy amounts of snow during the winter. This, combined with freezing temperatures, makes having a functioning furnace essential. Unfortunately, furnaces are not impervious and many homeowners often require furnace repair to keep their home comfortable during these cold months.
At Applegate Home Comfort, we specialize in all things related to home comfort. Our furnace repair service has helped many residents of Bath since 1952. Before you contact us about our HVAC services , let us fill you in on the importance of a functioning furnace in Bath during the frigid winter months.
Common Furnace Problems
When it comes to a malfunctioning furnace, there could be a range of issues causing the problem. One of the most common issues, however, is a lack of maintenance. Furnaces require maintenance often to ensure they are operating efficiently. Without these scheduled maintenances, a furnace may have to work harder to heat your Bath home.
Of course, there are a number of furnace problems that require repair. Some other common furnace problems are:
- Pilot Light and Ignition Problems
- Malfunctioning Thermostat
- Mechanical Wear and Tear
Signs that Furnace Repair is Needed
In order to determine if there is an issue with your furnace, you will need to be on the lookout for the warning signs of such. Some of the most common signs of a malfunctioning furnace are:
- Aging Furnace: While furnaces are made with durability in mind, they won’t last forever. In fact, if your furnace is more than 25 years old, you may need to replace it.
- High Energy Bills: The harder a furnace has to work to keep your Bath home comfortable, the higher your energy bills will be. If you have seen an increase in your energy bills, you should have your furnace repaired or maintenanced.
- Strange Noises: Furnaces are not silent, that’s for sure, but strange noises could be a signal that something is wrong with your furnace unit.
Schedule Maintenance with Applegate Today!
If you have noticed any of the signs above or simply need your furnace repaired or maintenanced, we are here to help. You can contact us online or give us a call at 517.337.7700 to get in touch with us today!