Professional and Dependable Heating and Air Conditioning Services in the Lansing and East Lansing Area
The average homeowner changes their heating and cooling equipment every 12 to 17 years. For most air conditioning and furnace buyers, the equipment and the companies who install it all look the same. What makes Applegate different from other heating and cooling companies in Lansing?
Satisfied customers represent the largest share of how we attain business. We strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction on every project, so our happy customers will tell their friends and relatives about our superior workmanship, great products at fair prices, and excellent customer service.
Our long-term employees have been through decades of replacing heating and cooling equipment, along with furnace repair for Lansing, MI and much more. Our president has been with the company for 35 years, and he is among many who have been with Applegate for decades. This experience brings a knowledge of what you, the customer, expect and how to deliver the right people and products to meet all your home comfort needs.
Customer satisfaction from an independent survey source gives Applegate a 98% satisfaction rating. We also ask our customers to fill out our “in house” customer survey. We use this to improve and reinforce what our customers experience has been.
Training is a part of our culture at Applegate, we are proud of our 1,500 square foot training facility. Manufacturers train our staff several times a year on specific products and problem solving techniques. We spend time and money to have the best trained technicians in the Mid-Michigan market.
Applegate Home Comfort is a trusted provider of Daikin heating and cooling products. We are Lansing’s leading and most trusted provider of air conditioners, furnaces, and other HVAC products.
Lansing Air Conditioning Resources
- Types of Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Home Ventilation: Heating and Cooling
- Air Conditioning Repair Service
- Tips for Choosing an Air Conditioning Contractor
- Buyer’s Guide: Residential Air Conditioning Unit
- How To Troubleshoot Air Conditioner
- Guide to Central Air Conditioning Installation
- Homeowner’s Guide to Air Conditioning Parts
- What Is A Split AC System?
- Air Conditioning and Cooling Knowledge Center
- Air Conditioner Condenser Unit
- Benefits Of Air Conditioner Evaporators
- Compressor For Air Conditioner Unit
- Smart AC Thermostat
- Air Conditioning Parts
- Protecting Your AC Unit
- Programmable Thermostats for Summer
- Home Ventilation for Summer Cooling
- Preparing Your AC For Summer
- Finding Air Leaks in Your Home
- Sealing Air Leaks in the Home
- Crawl Spaces: Effects on the Home
- Beat The Heat With These 5 Energy Saving Tips for Summer
- Ways to Stay Cool in the Summer Months
- Should You Cool With Fans?
Providing furnace repair, insulation installation and heating and cooling services to these mid-Michigan communities: