Residential HVAC Systems
Homeowners are often searching for the best solutions to keep their homes comfortable throughout the year. Whether it’s cooling in the summer or heating in the winter, you need the ability to optimize your comfort. Finding high-quality services for HVAC can be difficult, but there are excellent options available.
Applegate Home Comfort provides maintenance and repairs for HVAC systems throughout residential neighborhoods in Michigan. We also offer installations of HVAC systems that can provide comfort all year long. Before you contact us for HVAC services, allow us to tell you more about our services and the types of solutions we can provide for your home.
Types of AC Solutions
The most popular type of air conditioning is central AC. These types of air conditioners will circulate cool air throughout your entire home while removing the hot air from your home. These types of units typically come in two different pieces, but we also offer a packaged solution that houses all the equipment.
- Split-System: This is the most common type of air conditioning unit used in many homes. The unit outside of the home houses a condenser and compressor. The inside of the home has a unit with the evaporator. These two parts work together to pump hot air out of your home and cool air in.
- Packaged: A packaged system is a single unit that has a compressor, condenser, and evaporator in one place. These types of systems can also house electric or gas furnaces. Regardless, the one machine also cools your home and pumps air throughout the home.
Options for Heating
Many homes in the midwest require excellent heating solutions to keep their homes comfortable through the harsh winters. There are several options for heating, but some are more effective than others. Here is a look at the options you have for your home:
- Furnaces: This is a type of central heating that most American homes utilize. Electric and gas furnaces are available and both use ducts in the home to deliver warm air. In order to have one installed, your home will need a system of ducts.
- Heat Pumps: These pumps are usually built underground and use an electrical system to create heat and send it into your home. Some heat pumps will use the air outside as a heat source.
- Hybrid Heating Systems: This combines furnaces and heat pumps. This is a great solution because it offers a lot of energy efficiency.
Services for Residential HVAC
It is important for homeowners to find high-quality services for residential HVAC systems. While many homes come equipped with a heating or cooling system, regular maintenance can keep your system running efficiently. This will save you money on your heating and cooling costs while keeping your home comfortably conditioned to the weather outside.
Contact Us Today!
If you would like to improve your residential HVAC system or have a new system installed, you can take advantage of Applegate Home Comfort. We will provide high-quality services. Our mission is to give you the most comfortable home all year round. If you’d like to learn more about our services, contact us here or give us a call at 517-337-7700!